Victorian Town House
This large detached Victorian house was built in 1873 and had been divided into 8 flats in the 1950’s. The impressive stone frontage porch, wall and railings were reinstated.
We also undertook a large three storey extension to the rear and two storey extension to the side of the property.
The resulting house is a substantial family home, which has been commended by the Oxford Preservation Trust for its positive impact on the North Oxford Victorian Suburb Conservation Area.